~Speech Therapy for Children~
“The Speech Station provides a child centered therapeutic environment that builds the communication and social skills essential to positive peer and family relationships."
© 2005 The Speech Station
| A Professional Speech Therapy Corporation |
Please do not hesitate to contact The Speech Station if you have any questions or would like to schedule a meeting.
The Speech StAtion
Programs & Services
Speech and Language Screening
- A basic 10 minute screening that looks at the areas of articulation, comprehension, and expressive language skills to determine the need for further assessment.
- A comprehensive battery of speech and language testing to determine the need for therapy and the development of a treatment plan, including individualized goals and objectives.
- Assessments may include observation, standardized testing, and parent/teacher questionnaire/interview.
- 30 minute sessions of 1 on 1 therapy with a Speech-Language Pathologist to address individualized goals and objectives as determined by assessment.
- 50 minute sessions of 1 on 1 therapy with a Speech-Language Pathologist to address individualized goals and objectives as determined by assessment.
Small Group Therapy
- 90 minute group therapy sessions with 4 children and 2 Speech-Language Pathologists working together to target improved communication, socialization, attention and behavior skills.
- Individualized Home Programs designed to help parents promote generalization of skills across environments.
Parent Training Sessions
- Hanen: It Takes Two To Talk
- Hanen: More Than Words
- Hanen: Target Word
- Leaps.n.Bounds Pediatric Occupational Therapy
- Behavioral Consultant Services